PAINTER, WRITER and a DREAMER!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

12 x 12 SUBMISSION for JANUARY 2017

©2016 Sheri Cook
12 x 12 Submission for  January 2017
SORRY no 32 Page Layout...but stay tuned!
-
TALLULAH ALL TANGLED UP

Her Native American name means "Running Waters", but
Tallulah is very afraid of water. She wants to feel brave and
part of the herd, but her too long tail and being teased
chases her confidence away. As this little Mustang
mare struggles to belong, a summer storm brings sudden
dangers and Tallulah along with the herd discovers
being unique builds courage and saves the day!

-
I had a stroke in June 2015 and kinda lost my way from art and
writing and creating my 12x12 Picture Books ideas and layouts.
I am fighting my way back in my pursuit of 12 Picture Book layouts
in 12 months as a member of 12 x 12 Challenge in 2017.
-
-
E-MAIL ME

0 comments:

Post a Comment