PAINTER, WRITER and a DREAMER!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 DAYS equals 31 ILLUSTRATIONS


Sharing creates Inspiration! You never know how a post can change someone else's path of creativity.

I read an article last year that was posted in the 12 x 12 Members Group on FaceBook. It was shared from a PiBoldMo posting called "CeCe Bell Hires Herself."   (12 x 12 and PiBoldMo are groups dedicated to Picture Book support, encouragement, accomplishments and so much more.)

The article highlighted her very clever idea where she created illustration projects for herself to complete. For 100 days, she pulled creative pairings finished in two hours or less. "The rewards of her little project were COPIOUS!"

This inspired me and I have been painting everyday in the month of January 2015. This is a very BIG deal for me. I am proud to share that 31 days equaled 31 finished watercolor and ink illustrations. YES!!!
-
-
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment